Monday, July 9, 2012

Blues Scales: How Can I download Blues Guitar Lessons for Free?

Memorizing the blues scales is not enough. You need to apply blues guitar techniques to play the blues like B.B. King. And to learn those techniques, you need to get a Blues Guitar Lesson. 

But, you might say - I don't want to spend money for a guitar Lesson, can I get it for free? Well congratulation! You have come in the right place because in this post I will share to you How to Download Blues Guitar Lessons for FREE. 

Master the blues scales like B.B King
It’s easy to find free guitar lessons on the web these day's. There are a lot of websites available out there that will teach you beginner to advance guitar techniques for free. 

And if you love to watch videos rather than reading articles, YouTube is absolutely for free. However, the problem with free stuff is that most of the time it's low quality and maybe that's one of the reason why their giving it for free. 

But what if I tell you that you can get FREE blues guitar lessons with high quality content and in high definition videos? This sounds great, right? 

Have you ever heard about GuitarTricks.com? If you do, most probably you already know that it's a paid guitar tutorial website. I first stumbled with guitar tricks almost 4 years ago but I never had interest on them because I don't want to pay $14.95 for monthly subscription.

But recently, I found a little trick on how to download guitar lessons from Guitar tricks for free. I was completely blown away when I discover this because these are premium high quality guitar lesson videos and their just giving it for free. What I really like are the tutorials for several popular blues songs and dissecting the styles of some of the greatest blues artists ever lived. 

Aside from videos, you can also download blues scales tab and blues chords. And i'm sharing this to you because I know this will help you to play the blues scales in a more musical way and will jumpstart your blues guitar playing.

Who The Heck is Guitar tricks?

Just to give you a little background about Guitar tricks. They are one of the oldest guitar lesson web sites on the web. For over 10 years, they've been providing quality video guitar lessons, tutorials with tabs and notation, guitar tips and tricks, awesome tools like metronome and online guitar tuner, the interactive forums, and a lot more.

They have 46 instructors all over the world that specializes in different guitar styles. No matter what is your skill level or what style of music you’re interested in, acoustic, classical, blues, rock, metal, you name it, guitar tricks got something to teach you. 

Now that you have checked the quality of the video which you can get inside guitartricks.com, let me ask you - do you like what you see? If you do, follow the steps on this video below.

Steps on how to download Blues Guitar Lessons from guitartricks.com:


We don't know how long this free trial will exist, so download those guitar lessons NOW while they're still available, and make the most of your blues scales.



Photo thanks to hugochisholm.

1 comments:

It is very useful for me. I know the way to learn guitar- the document I like most.
guitar lessons
learn guitar

Post a Comment